Fun Days out
For an action filled day with friends or family come and visit us at anyone of over 70 specially designed forest venues. Take to our scenarios and battle your way through new challenges to prove that you are the ultimate paintball team. You and your friends will be equipped with a Camo suit, goggles and a semi-automatic paintball marker. Our Marshals will be on hand at all time, so whether you are a first timer, or a hardened veteran, help is always around.
Don’t miss out on all the fun, have a look at your nearest venues using the search tool located in the green bar at the top of the page.
- Over 70 amazing forest locations
- Premier Paintball experience
- We supply all the equipment
- Semi-auto guns as standard
- Great day out with friends/family
- Full day and Half days available
Full Day Admission£14.99
(Including 100 paintballs & Lunch*)
Half Day Admission£9.99
(am and pm sessions)
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
- Is lunch included?On full days lunch is available at all sites. Lunch is included at selected centres only so please check venue details once you’ve found a suitable centre.
- How many paintballs needed?Paintballs do go quite quickly, especially if your trigger happy, have friends to shoot at and games to win. The average use in a full day is 500-700 per person and 300-400 on a half day.
- Do you supply grenades?Most of our centres offer grenades. They range from £3.50 to £4.
- What is the minimum age?Most of our centres have insurance from 11 or 12 years of age (please check). Where more than half of the group are under the age of 15 they must book on as a junior group. See Juniors page for more information.