Paintballing Stag & Hen Parties
So your mate has one last day of freedom and there is only one way to spend it, paintballing!
Look no further, the perfect paintballing stag or hen event is just a few clicks away. With some top quality missions and exciting game maps it really is the ideal start to the stag or hen weekend.
Stag and hen paintballing days are quite simply the best way to send them off. Your group will have a day that you won't forget for a very long time. Get yourselves kitted up, arm yourselves with semi-auto paintballing weapons and then get stuck into the action. You'll all have a chance to hunt the stag or hen at the end of the paintballing day, the best men and maid of honour may not escape lightly either!! Have an awesome paintball event with us and then compare heroic stories long into the night!
Full Day Admission£14.99
Including 100 paintballs & Lunch*
Half Day Admission£9.99
am and pm sessions
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
- What can we dress the Stag in?We do supply Banana costumes free for groups of 15+ or sell them at £19.99. However, should you wish to opt for something else this is not a problem. Please note the stag does need to be in the camo overalls and any fancy dress should go over these. Borat mankinis are regrettably not permitted. Also any outfits must allow for the Stag to comfortably wear his protective googles and face mask. Also please bear in mind families and children may be present on the day!!!
- Can we annihilate the stag in paintballs?If the stag is in a costume such as the full body banana it does add an additional layer of protection so Stag run games can be organised towards the end of the day (obviously under strict supervision.)
- Is lunch included?On full days lunch is available at all sites. Lunch is included at selected centres only so please check venue details once you’ve found a suitable centre.
- How many paintballs needed?Paintballs do go quite quickly, especially if your trigger happy, have friends to shoot at and games to win. The average use in a full day is 500-700 per person and 300-400 on a half day.
- Do you supply grenades?Most of our centres offer grenades. They range from £3.50 to £6.